54 Wood Counter Finish
- Product Description: BioShield Wood Counter Finish is safe to use on most wood surfaces, especially in the kitchen where family gathers and food is prepared. It works beautifully on both hard and soft woods. It’s not only environmentally friendly, but economical because a little goes a long way
- Specifications: Use BioShield Wood Counter Finish for the protective care of interior wood surfaces such as kitchen counters, dining tables and butcher blocks.
- Application: Surfaces must be clean, free of grease, absorbent and dry. All surfaces must be sanded no finer than #100 in order to absorb the Wood Counter Finish properly. Apply generously with a brush, allow 15-20 mintues for the surface to absorb the oil and then wipe the surface with a lint-free cloth. This process can be repeated after 8-12 hours if the surface is still absorbent.
This finish is made from various natural wood-related oils, leaving a finish that is beautiful, durable, breathable and elastic. You can renew and refresh it any time without prior sanding.
- Safety Precautions: Provide for adequate ventilation when working with the product and during the drying time.
Oil-soaked rags are self-combustible and must be soaked in water and discarded wet in a water-holding container or bag. Keep away from open flame. Keep out of reach of children.
- Coverage: Eight fl. oz. are good for up to 120 square feet.
- Drying Time: 8-12 hours between coats, depending on climate, temperature and humidity. Product is fully cured after two to three weeks.
- Cleanup & Storage: Use BioShield Citrus Thinner for spot clean-up and for cleaning brushes and tools. Unused contents should be kept in a well sealed container in a cool, dry place. Do not store near heat or open flame. Dispose of excess by drying the contents out and in accordance with local, state and federal ordinances.
Ingredients: Linseed Oil, Tung Oil, Linseed Stand Oil, Silicic Acid, Beeswax, Candelilla wax, Lead-Free Dryers (Zircon Octoat, Cobalt Octoat.)
Item #54 - 0.25 Liter (8 Fl. Oz.)
Disclaimer: BioShield products are guaranteed to give satisfactory performance only if used as recommended. Liability shall be limited to refund of purchase price or the replacement of a defective product. There are no other warranties expressed or implied.