48 Aqua Resin Floor Finish
- Product Description: Clear, transparent, water-based finish for interior floors and furniture. Use Aqua Resin Floor Finish for priming and finishing floor surfaces. BioShield Aqua Resin Floor Finish is formaldehyde free.
- Specifications: Use on absorbent surfaces made of wood, cork, stone, brick and terra-cotta. This product also may be used on ‘sanded’ concrete surfaces. BioShield Aqua Resin Floor Finish is also well-suited for doors, work surfaces, tables, stairs, and other furniture as well.
- Properties: Excellent flow, high water resistance, high strength, and durability. Satin sheen, transparent. Also available in 17 semi-transparent stain colors.
- Surface Preparation: Surface must be clean, dry, free of grease, and absorbent. Before applying the first coat, all surfaces must be sanded no finer than #100. Exotic wood must be degreased prior to application of BioShield Aqua Resin Floor Finish.
- Application: Apply BioShield Aqua Resin Floor Finish at a room temperature above 15 degrees C (59 degrees F). Stir product well before use. (Extreme agitation such as heavy shaking or mixing by machine may cause surface bubbles, and should be avoided.) Apply one priming coat by brush or floor applicator. Allow to dry. Light sanding between coats (#220-320) is optional for best results. After the first priming coat apply two additional thin and even coats, allow to dry between each coat.
- Coverage: 140-160 square feet per liter, depending on thickness of coat.
- Drying Time: Depending on temperature, humidity, and surface, BioShield Aqua Resin Floor Finish needs to dry four-to-six hours between coats. The product will cure over a period of approximately one week to reach the final hardness.
- Ingredients: Dispersion of Polyurethane in Water, Alcohol, Micro Wax, Silicid Acid, Silicone, Anti-skinning Agent.
Product contains less than 115 Grams of VOC per liter.
Item #48-000 - 0.12 Liter (4 Fl. Oz.) - 1.00 Liter (34 Fl. Oz.) - 2.50 Liters (84.44 Fl. Oz.) - 5.00 Liter (1.25 Gallon) - 10.00 Liter (2.50 Gallon)
Disclaimer: BioShield products are guaranteed to give satisfactory performance only if used as recommended. Liability shall be limited to refund of purchase price or the replacement of a defective product. There are no other warranties expressed or implied.