Wax Finish #39
- Product Description: BioShield Wax Finish is a care product that creates a dirt and dust resistant, anti-static seal to help keep surfaces looking cleaner and shinier, longer. Use for care and maintenance of furniture, floors and other interior architectural surfaces.
- Specifications: Use this water-based Carnauba wax emulsion for the protective care of interior floor surfaces made of wood, stone, cork, linoleum, and Marmoleum floors.
- Application: Surfaces must be clean, free of grease, absorbent and dry. The surface to be waxed must be dry, nonabsorbent, clean, and free of contaminants. On surfaces finished with BioShield oils, the oil must be completely cured before applying this wax. Apply was in a thin and even manner with a lint-free cloth. After four hours, buff surfaces with a dry, lint-free cloth, or use a machine buffer. If needed, apply an additional coat, allow to dry and buff. An additional buffing can take place within two to four days after the initial buffing and will increase the durability of the surface.
- BioShield Wax Finish should be applied in a thin, even coat with a moist rag or mop. The surface must be buffed thoroughly with a dry cloth, brush or buffer after two to four hours. This procedure may be repeated in order to achieve an even harder surface.
- Safety Precautions: Provide for adequate ventilation when working with the product and during the drying time.Coverage: Approximately 300 to 500 square feet per liter.
- Drying Time: 4-6 hours between coats, depending on climate, temperature and humidity. Product is fully cured after two to three weeks.
- Cleanup & Storage: Use BioShield Citrus Thinner for spot clean-up and for cleaning brushes and tools. Unused contents should be kept in a well sealed container in a cool, dry place. Do not store near heat or open flame. Dispose of excess by drying the contents out and in accordance with local, state and federal ordinances.
- Ingredients: Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Alcohol Ester, Water, Coconut Soap
Item #39 - 1.00 Liter (34 Fl. Oz.) - 3.80 Liter (One Gallon)
Disclaimer: BioShield products are guaranteed to give satisfactory performance only if used as recommended. Liability shall be limited to refund of purchase price or the replacement of a defective product. There are no other warranties expressed or implied.