- BioShield Wall Glaze is a highly versatile and transparent waterborne concentrate that can be tinted with pigments and used as a color wash for walls.
- Specifications: Wall Glaze can also be used with a higher concentration of pigments to form an opaque waterborne coating. Always use full strength in combination with heavier pigments, such as BioShield Mica Colors. A clear seal will stabilize chalky and highly absorbent surfaces. One coat dries flat; several coats dry to an eggshell sheen.
- Properties: Wall Glaze makes an excellent sealer over BioShield Clay Paint #120, and Solvent-Free Wall Paint #180.
- Surface Preparation: Loose particles of old paints must be removed with a brush, a scraper or sand paper. Clay plaster and other highly absorbent surfaces should be moistened (misted with water) before the application of BioShield Wall Glaze.
- Application: Stir before use. Apply with a brush, sponge, or cloth. When used as a color wash, apply Wall Glaze with a wide block brush in a figure-eight motion or with various sponging or ragging techniques. Best applied at temperatures between 50-70 degrees F (10-20o C) and normal moisture conditions in order to ensure proper curing of the paint.
IMPORTANT: Allow each coat to dry 6-12 hours before the next coat is applied.
- Safety Precautions: Avoid contact with mucous membranes (eyes, nose and mouth.) Use adequate work clothes, paint may stain fabrics (clothes) permanently.
- Coverage: Undiluted, BioShield Wall Glaze will cover up to 150 square feet per liter, depending upon surface porosity and application technique.
- Drying Time: Wall Glaze can be painted over after 6-12 hours, depending on room temperature and relative humidity.
- Cleanup & Storage: Clean brushes, rollers and trays with mild soap and warm water before the glaze dries. Unused contents should be kept in a sealed container in a cool, dry place. Do not freeze. In case of spillage, use absorbent material such as sand or cat litter. Dispose of such material and other excess by drying the contents out and in accordance with local, state and federal ordinances. It is important to clean brushes and tools using warm soapy water immediately after use.
- Ingredients: Cellulose, Alcohol Ester, Silica, Carnauba Wax, Clay, Water, and Preservative.
- Color: Wall Glaze can be tinted with BioShield pigments.
- Disposal: After being allowed to dry, BioShield Wall Glaze can be disposed of by normal waste disposal methods. Please respect your local ordinances.
Item #15 - 0.10 Liter (3.40 Fl. Oz.) - 0.75 Liter (23.36 Fl. Oz.) - 2.50 Liters (84.44 Fl. Oz.)
DO NOT FREEZE - KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Disclaimer: BioShield products are guaranteed to give satisfactory performance only if used as recommended. Liability shall be limited to refund of purchase price or the replacement of a defective product. There are no other warranties expressed or implied.